Performances: May 3rd – 5th / May 10th – 12th
This eight-month commitment was designed for our Players who are as passionate about the process as they are about the performance.
Discussion, writing, experimental games and adventurous acting … our Players have been “living” with this work for eight months, exploring:
- The fearlessness of youth … is love blind?
- Long standing familial/tribal conflict … why does it take a tragedy to break this hypnotic curse of hate? And will the peace last or is it only temporary?
- No matter when or where … why do the Innocent seem to be the victims of others’ unsolved conflicts?
- What are the pros and cons for forming clans, gangs, cliques, tribes? Why do these groups fight each other?
- Why is the story timeless? Have we changed? Can we solve this problem?
Using music, stage combat, and heightened movement, they’ve created a dynamic piece that matches the smoldering tension building with the warring dynasties.
Oops! We could not locate your form.