For I can raise no money by vile means … Julius Caesar, Act 4, Scene 3
We love our supporters – know that we are honored every time you attend an event, or sign your child up for a class, or tell a friend about us. We cherish every donation that comes into us, and are so grateful you chose us, when there are thousands of options – the world needs help. We believe that art saves lives and that arts communities change the world, one neighborhood at a time. We are both of those things. And we are growing because there is a demand for us in so many underserved pockets of our city. If every person on our mailing list, every fan on Facebook, and every follower on Twitter donated just $12.00 by 12/12, then our youth arts program would have over $12,000!
- enough to pay a two assistant teachers for a year;
- enough to rent a theatre for classes, rehearsals and performances for 10 months;
- enough to sponsor two full Shakespeare in the City productions;
- or enough to start our Watts and Inglewood programs!
Other ways to give by 12/12
- or any amount you choose.
Oops! We could not locate your form.You will receive an immediate email confirmation of your donation, which you can use for tax purposes. Donors of $50 and up are acknowledged on our website…